Monday, May 19, 2014

Swapping pages- PART 1

I've joined this great swapping group for Project life cards and pages on Facebook a while back. Basically I just watched for a while, not sure if I wanted to play along, or if I was even ready....
Turns out I am.
I slightly missed the deadline to join a full page swap with the theme of baby, then the same thing happened with the travel theme.... I voiced my frustrations, and was thrilled to hear another lady was also disappointed she did as well. Needless to say we are trading a Travel themed full premade page!

Project Life Template Design A

Basically what you do is using the design "A" template above design 8 cards that fit into the page using a travel theme. You pick card stock or patterned paper, add your embellishments, etc to make them travel themed. Then mail the cards to your partner, and wait for yours to arrive!

Here's the Travel page I made for my partner:


I found this awesome travel paper as part of a ready made mini photo album at my local Dollarama.
Of course I love the patterns so bought it, and cut it up!


I added the journaling die cut to the corner using
double sided tape on 2 sides,
to make a little flap she can add photos under.


This card has a photo or ephemera slide in pocket! AWESOME!
She can just side her goodies through the top behind the plastic, and it'll be safe!


For the left hand card I used a card from Recollections, and cut out the shape of the the thought bubble with my exact o knife, then I added some patterned paper behind it! 
The right hand card is just a patterned piece of matching paper.


For the left hand card I used a patterned piece paper and added journaling die cut to the center.
The right hand card is just a card from Recollections, that I added a couple cut outs to.


This card is just a piece of patterned paper.
I know how boring, LOL


For the last card I added a premade card from Recollections to the left side, in the style of a pocket.
I accented the card with a patterned paper boarder, and added a manila tag for photos or journaling.

I hope you like my first page!
I promise there are many more to come!
~Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog