Monday, May 5, 2014

Blues....

Blue Monday Instructions

I'm feeling blue today. Blue, and searchy...
The weather is cloudy and the air is damp.
I'm also not feeling well...

the blues jc header Free Printable Download    Blue Grid Journaling Elements
I found
these lovely
cards on a
blog I stumbled
upon via
pinterest!

Free Printable Download   On The Go Travel Journaling Cards
Free Printable Download    Fall Skies Journaling ElementsActually
the cards
that
originally
drew me in
included a
lovely "E"
initial card,
along



with some
Mother's day
themed cards.

But today
I can't resist all
these Blue
goodies!




Seems there are many of us out here, many more then will admit it...
Sometime life just gets us down.

I want to send hope to you, and your loved ones.

Free Printable Download    Hearts n Clouds Journaling Elements












Know that even though you're felling blue, or pink, or whatever color it may be, You are loved, and I love that you've taken time to share in my life. <3

Stay Inspired!
~Elysia

2 comments:

  1. Hello Elysia,

    I'm sorry you had trouble linking in, but you're good to go now! Thanks for playing today.

    Have a Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hooking a girl up!
      Hopefully your feeling better soon!

      Delete

Search This Blog