Sunday, April 13, 2014

Where to start....

Where to start....

Blogging again seems to be a hard thing for me.
Maybe because it requires I share myself with the world again.
I have all the ideas, and know what I'd like to share, but I just can't seem to force myself to do it. 

I feel like that awkward girl staring at her crush during a high school dance. 

high school dance. Wish I knew what year this was. Guessing...1975

OK (deep breath), so.... I've fallen for a new love!
It's hard to admit, and to let go of old thoughts and feelings, but it's making me happier then I've ever been!
And the next step is just admitting it.
Admitting it to all my friends, and by moving forward and onward into a new phase in my crafting life.

I've fallen HARD for the world of Pocket scrapbooking, or as some call it Project Life!
I'm in love with the look and simplicity of ordering my photos, adding them to the pocket page protectors and journaling on cards added to the empty space.
I'm in love with the cards available, and the option of making my own cards;
I'm in love with the tiny embellishments that are trending,
and I'm sure as heck IN DEEP LOVE WITH WASHI TAPE!

If you have no clue what I'm talking about here's an awesome explanation in an awesome YouTube video!


So far I have been using this style of book to document our 11 day trip we did to China last year.
I'm finding that it's perfect for photo heavy pages, and the splashes of journaling I wish to add.
I've only just begun and have more then 20 pages just documenting the first 2 days!

I've been joining some awesome Project life based Facebook groups, as well as been pinning tons of different Project Life inspiration on my PINTEREST boards

April Showers by Katie Daisy
Feel free to snoop around, and follow if you see anything you like!

Over the next few weeks I will be sharing more of what I find.
What products I'm using and like,
and maybe even a glimpse into my CHINA trip book!

Stay Inspired!
~Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog