Saturday, April 19, 2014

HOPPY Easter!

Easter is a time for me with family and friends.

Vintage Easter Postcard by riptheskull, via Flickr

And this usually means lots of photos of
our kids with Easter Baskets!

I've been debating and have decided:
Yep, I'm going all in!


PROJECT LIFE is going to be happening alot in my world!
I'm planning on going back to the start of this year and documenting it all pocket style.

I'm not going to do project 365, or even bi-weekly, 
but a monthly 2 page spread about our life
and what we've been up to!

5th+and+frolic+camera+album+project+life.JPG (640×480)

So to get me started besides all the 1/3 packs of 
core kits I'm collecting, 
I will be adding in some printed freebie journaling cards!

I have found some awesome ones via PINTEREST!

{Free} Easter Printables & Project Life | Inspired By Peanut & Bean

free printable Project Life cards for Easter

Heather Greenwood aka Scrap Happy Hippie: Easter Freebie Journal Cards
      (click on individual photos for links)

Enjoy! And Hoppy Easter everyone!
~Elysia

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you to Elysia, I got a project life book and a set of cards, with some extras I found on clearance at Michael's about three weeks ago I think I might just have dive in to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Amy once you do you will love it! It's so fun to see your photos, and add in little pops of journaling and embellishments!

      Delete

Search This Blog