Thursday, July 12, 2012

Swapping with Flair ~ New swap, and ATC inspiration

Hello everyone!

 I used this months Scrap'n with Flair kits to make some mini works of art!
These are some of the items I used.


This one I made for the Fancy Hat ATC swap via Tee's Altered Paper Blog.
I called it "Off to the races".

It was made using the 6x6 paper and a velum piece which I cut into 2 pieces,

and Bundled Sage Ink from the kit;
the mini photo was from my personal stash.
I sure hope my partner likes it!

I was enjoying myself so much that I made another one:
I call it the
"Best dressed sisters" ATC 

 was made using the 6x6 paper and lace from the kit;

the ribbon, rhinestone brad and mini photos were from my personal stash.

I'm going to give this one away to the first non-design team member to sign up for this month's swap!
Good luck!

This month's swap is:

CHRISTMAS IN JULY!

For this swap you will make and send your partner one Christmas card.
Leave the inside blank ( besides a sentiment ), so they can send it to a friend later! ;)


 As with the last swap, you can swap more then 1 card if you like,
just PLEASE LET ME KNOW how many you would like to swap
WHEN YOU EMAIL ME TO SIGN UP.

I need your details when you sign up:
Name, blog address, and mailing address

Please note I do have followers all over the world.
If you would like to swap within your own country to save on shipping,
let me know and I will partner you that way if at all possible.

 To sign up email me @ 4bebee@gmail.com
SIGN UP DEADLINE: July 19th, 2012
MAILING DEADLINE: July 26th, 2012


 Keep Inspired
~Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog