Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to start out by saying HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to all you mothers out there!

Mother

I'm sorry for recently disappearing from posting.
I have been dealing with sick kids, as well as having had surgery, and then company.

I have had my head full of damage controlling techniques, as well as a mile long to do list.
My husband has been trying to make sure I'm alright, and hold down the fort as best as he could.


Mom? mom? mom?...

But you know how that goes...
The kids were more then slightly put off, as I had to spend some time on bed rest. BLAH!

I swear they probably thought I was dying....





So, I am glad to say I'm finally getting back to feeling like myself,
and we are all getting back into routines.


Mothers day card

(this image was found on PINTREST! It links me to some stupid prize draw, pop-up spam trap, but I do like this card, so I still wanted to share it.)

All that said, I hope to be getting my MO JO back on soon!


Well, the very least I can do is promise to do my best! <3

That includes: 
*NEW SWAP ANNOUNCEMENT*, A CHALLENGE ENTRY, AS WELL AS SHOWING OFF SOME HANDMADE PROJECTS AND SERIOUS GARAGE SALE STEALS as well as other AWESOME BUYS!!


But in the mean time:
   Pinned Image
I will be spending the day with my little darlings, I hope you understand!


With that, I HOPE I CAN DRIVE YOU INSANE OVER THE NEXT 2 WEEKS,
 ( I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHARE) 
BY OVERLOADING YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEADS WITH IT ALL!!

mommy

 <3 and Motherly HUGS,
~ Elysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog