Friday, March 2, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane...

So I'm off to the airport in a few short hours!

I'm so excited to spend time with my hubby, WITHOUT KIDS THIS TIME! THANKS AGAIN GRANDMA, your so wonderful for staying with them!




Watch out Puerto Vallarta, Mexico here we come! 



It will be nice to see our friends that live there, and meet up and spend SOME time with other friends that will be there visiting (for their 1st time) at the same time as us! 

I'm looking forward to deep sea fishing,

I plan on wearing MORE SUNSCREEN this time!


And of course the sight seeing,

 

and  SHOPPING!

I seriously want to try to find some MEXICAN SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES!
I think that would be fun!!


I will miss you all, and certainly give you a toast when we get there, but not enough to stay!

That said, I will be returning on March the 10th, and shortly after that will let you know how things went and all the good stuff! 

I plan on announcing a "SURPRISE" THEMED SWAP as soon as I'm back and sign up will be held until the MARCH 15th, partners assigned on March 17th, with mail going out on the 20th.


2 comments:

  1. Have a WONDERFUL time! Say hello to PV for me & my parents if you see them (they leave on Wednesday)! ;)

    ~Steph @ Silver Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so bright and colorful. Be sure and take pix. You are creating memories for a lifetime.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog