Friday, January 6, 2012

Pink Lady


As you all know I'm PINK!
I've always been pink...
sometime florescent, and sometimes pastel, but always some shade of pink.

Pinned Image

That was until....
well I don't exactly know when it was that I stopped being that girl, but I've just realized lately that she's gone.
Heheee poor bunny


Maybe it was the shacking up, or the kids, or married life.....
who knows.

All I do know is that I NEED TO BE THAT PINK LADY!

And better yet I WILL BE THAT PINK LADY again!!

I have decided that allot of things that haven't been about me in a long time, ARE GOING TO BE.
That includes me being PINK!
I'm actually heading out tonight wearing:
Pinned Image

Well maybe not exactly that, but my PINK COAT. 
It's that color, and my hubby hates it.
He hates it because people stare at me when I wear it....
That's actually the reason I like it. (I guess we're all different)


Seriously though... 
Pinned Image

I feel better in pink....
and sometimes that's what we all need is just a little something to kick start us feeling better about ourselves.
I really believe that.

That said I'm singing and pinning about it, just so you don't feel discouraged if your feeling the same way.
Pinned Image
There's always a door just waiting to be opened to the pink side of you.....
just take out the key and set yourself free.

Pinned Image

Who knows you just may decide life is a little sweeter if you do!

Who knows maybe all this is being brought on by my daughters 2nd birthday coming up next weekend.
Pinned Image
Oh, I hope she grows up to be PINK!

~Please head on over to my PINTREST, and see what else is in my THINK PINK board  has to offer!

Thanks for Singing and Pinning with me AND NATASHA
over at  her 5 MINUTES JUST FOR ME BLOG TOO!

8 comments:

  1. GO PINK! Fun post! Wear that coat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very late to visit and to say thank you for linking up to my Pinning and Singing party-I am so sorry! I had a great break over Christmas and am ready to start pinning and singing again in 2012! I hope your New Year is fun and full of lots of Pinteresting fun!

    Thanks again for linking up and sharing these great pins! I love pink too so this post was fabulous!

    Best wishes and happy pinning!

    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    PS Have you visited Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound? She hosts a Pink Saturday party every weekend at her blog and this would be a great post to link up!
    http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is definitely an attitude - go for it! Totally love those cupcakes! Happy Pink Saturday from the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed my visit with you and your personal aspects on pink Saturday. Nicely put. You will be back stronger than ever in the pinks before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the door! It's a new year and time to be in the pink again. Agreed.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU got a cool and funny pink in there. Thank's for sharing:)


    Visiting for Pink Saturday! Here's my share-hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/pink-elephant.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is Fun! Happy Pink Saturday.

    My PINK is here. Please come and see.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog