Sunday, January 8, 2012

Getting back into the new year

It's been a busy month and the years just beginning.
I've had feelings of change, and have been putting the wheels in motion for the great things to come both in my personal life and HERE in my crafting/ blogging life!

That said #1 WE at Scrap'n with Flair have an announcement to make:

WE WILL BE HOSTING A MONTHLY SWAP:
EVERY MONTH IT WILL BE A DIFFERENT SWAP, just to keep things fresh and exciting!

Here's what we've ALL decided on:

JANUARY: RIBBON SWAP
FEBRUARY: TAG SWAP
MARCH: DECORATED CHIPBOARD FRAME SWAP
APRIL: BUTTON SWAP
MAY: HANDMADE FLOWER SWAP
JUNE: BLING SWAP
JULY: CHRISTMAS THEMED CARD SWAP
AUGUST: DIE CUT SWAP
SEPTEMBER: MYSTERY GOODIE ENVELOPE
OCTOBER: TAG SWAP
NOVEMBER: CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP
DECEMBER: STICK PIN SWAP

Oh so exciting, and so looking forward to sharing all the details of what all's been swapped.

NOW THIS MONTHS SWAP DETAILS:

IT IS A RIBBON SWAP!

You will be mailing out 6 (+) pieces of ribbon to 1 or 2 PARTNERS based on the guidelines below.
It is up to you how many partners you wish to trade with, the more you trade, the more you get!

To make things fair for all people trading, here are the
RIBBON SIZING DETAILS: 

Ribbon pieces must be measured at the length of 2 ft. per piece, in one continuous piece.
(Approx. an arms length, but do be fair and measure)
The ribbon must be a minimum width of 1/2 an inch wide, anything thinner then that will be counted as a half piece. So you will need 2 thin ribbons to equal to 1 piece.
Any pieces larger then 2" width will equal 1 1/2 pieces of ribbon.
You must include a minimum of 2 printed ribbons.

THE FINAL DATE FOR SIGN UP WILL BE: JANUARY 18TH,
WITH PARTNERS ASSIGNED VIA EMAIL ON JANUARY 20TH.
YOU MAY SHIP OUT ANYTIME (BEFORE JANUARY 23RD)
AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PARTNERS INFO,
BUT PLEASE EMAIL THEM DIRECT TO LET THEM KNOW WHEN IT IS SENT.


In order to sign up you must email me: 4bebee@gmail.com
with some details:
Your EMAIL ADDRESS, MAILING ADDRESS, and BLOG ADDRESS
with the SWAP TITLES NAME IN THE SUBJECT PLEASE.

I will email you with confirmation, along with a Scrap'n with Flair button for your blogs sidebar!!
It would be great if all swappers could post what they sent and what the received on their blogs too!

ALSO: If you don't have a blog I will request that you forward a swapping reference,
and some photos of items  you have made/  swapped before hand to help me verify
that you will for sure send a quality swap. JUST EMAIL ME!

If you are offended by this I do apologies, but I do want to make the swaps happening here through and with SCRAP'N WITH FLAIR's design team a safe and wonderful experience for EVERYONE!
We're all here to to HAVE FUN, and trade QUALITY STUFF!

Also please know that you  may be shipping INTERNATIONALLY, as we have fans/ followers from all over the world. If you have a problem with this please let me know and I WILL TRY to set you up with a partner from your same country, IF POSSIBLE. No promises though.

ALL THE NAMES OF THOSE JOINED and their BLOG LINKS WILL BE POSTED ON THE SIDEBAR OF MY BLOG PAGE, THEN AGAIN WITH PARTNERS LISTED AFTER THE 20TH.

I hope this first of many swaps has you excited!
Please email any questions to me, but I think I made it all as clear as I can.

This is known as a quick swap, and I promise once you send your package out
you'll be dying to get your trade!

NOTE: Next month you will have more time to sign up, as well as more time after learning your partners name before shipping times to get to know them and send something personal if you wish.

Our main objective though is to have you send out something made in your own style
to your partner instead of trying to make/ send something that person will specifically like.

3 comments:

  1. A Great Idea Elysia! You Can Count Me In For The Ribbon Swap! I Will Email My Info To You. Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elysia I just pop over to say hi and what great ideas for swaps .. do you have a button? I will post it on the blissfull atc site for you

    Hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo, I can't wait to see what I get, thanks for organizing this Elysia~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog