Thursday, September 8, 2011

INSPIRATION!

So, I think that this flu thing is finally on it's way out! I can tell you one thing, will be breaking out the Lysol to make sure we don't get it back!

Today I need to make a run to the store to get some pins to tag all my items I've pulled out for that sale this weekend! If you need anything make sure you stop in. They will have pretty much anything you can think of for your family, especially the little ones.

ALSO, I have found some great inspiration today in a few sites:
Get it scrapped is a new site I stumbled upon, they have a great new way to look at adding accents normally used with digital scrapping into your paper layouts! I have already done some of these things on my own, but the additional ideas are GREAT!!
The other thing is this HOT giveaway from BASIC GREY! They have just came out with their NEW WINTER  LINE of paper and embellishments, and are giving some away!! MAN WOULD I LOVE TO WIN! So cool, it's HOT!!!
All this stuff is getting me juiced up to do some making... Maybe I'll do just that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to see more stuff you've made! :D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog