Friday, September 2, 2011

Good morning everyone! Sorry for the delay of this post, it was supposed to be posted yesterday.
So, HERE IT IS:
My BIG announcement:
http://networkedblogs.com/mqsv8

I've been selected to be one of the 4 on Scrapn With Flair's first ever design team!

I will receive an exclusive kit once a month full of goodies such as: 12 x 12 (scrapbooking sized) papers, and embellishments such as:  ribbons, chipboard elements, flowers, rhinestones/ pearls for bling, brads, and much more!

Once we release the kits sneak peak on the 15th of every month @ Scrap'n with Flair Blog, I will post one my personal project sneak peak then as well.
The full kit pictures will be released on the 20th of the month, showcasing the wonderful projects myself and the rest of our team comes up with!! This is when these beautiful kits will be able through the Scrapn With Flair website. Where we have all sorts of awesome scrapbooking/ crafting supplies at FABULOUS PRICES!


I'm so excited to be able to create some projects with this beautiful kit I picked up yesterday! Trust me when you see it, you will be just as excited as I am!!  I've already went through it all, paired up some pieces, and done some planning!


I'm thinking I'm going to make: a least 1 scrapbook page layout, a card or tag, and an altered junk item! I just scrounged my base for that this morning!! Maybe when my girl naps, since my boy is at school full days in Kindergarten now, I'll be able to do more!

I've also decide I will post one step-by-step photo guide of how to make 1 of the projects I made, on the 21st of every month!


Make sure you keep up to date by signing up for the Scrapn With Flair NEWSLETTER, AS WELL AS FOLLOWING THEIR BLOG, AND MINE TOO!
I'll be giving away one of these beautiful projects, when I reach 50 followers!!



2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! That should keep you busy for a while! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joelle! I'm super excited and have already been working on my 1st project! The only people that have seen it so far are my little people, and they LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog