Friday, September 16, 2011

CROP WEEKEND!

I was strolling along on Facebook, and came across this great message from the people at scrapbooksetc.com
They have gotten together a great supply list to help you gather the most important stuff to take with you to your next crop, or with you when you head out to a friends house even!!
The ladies on my Scrap'n with Flair design team are attending 2 different crops this weekend... I ( unfortunately) will be scraping at home with my kids! Wish I could be joining the ladies, but I will be posting a few tutorials for some of my newly made projects instead!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your post mentioning a new blog and looking for followers...at the Mom ATC swap. I have been blogging for a year and a bit now, live in Victoria. I always like to help out new bloggers to pay back those who did it for me! Do come visit when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Sandi!! So nice to meet you, and thanks for joining my blog!! I will make sure to stop by your blog later tonight for a look around, when the little ones are in bed!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog